In consideration of the opportunity to participate in activities sponsored by Fight Gods Mixed Martial Arts Academy LLC, I (Member) have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Sales tax (10.1%) will be collected on all memberships purchased by residents of the state of Washington:
MMA Related Classes (Boxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Jiu-jitsu, MMA, Ground and Pound)
Adults: $109/mo for 12 months
Future Champions (Children’s): $79/mo for 12 months
Adults: $129/mo for 6 months
Future Champions (Children’s): $89/mo for 6 months
Future Champions (Children’s): $129/mo
Future Champions (Children’s): $39
Month to Month
Members: $249 for 4 lessons
Non-Members: $319 for 4 lessons
2. Billing for the FIRST (1st) full month bill shall be charged at the time of checkout.
3. Members are billed on the same day each and every month for the duration of their chosen membership…e.g. A member who purchased an Annual Membership on January 1st is billed their monthly dues on the FIRST (1st) day of the month for 12 consecutive months.
4. Billing for Membership is automatic and will occur independent of attendance or participation in classes.
5. Annual Memberships are set up as a fixed 12 month membership at Fight Gods Mixed Martial Arts Academy LLC. Membership contracts are NOT set to renew automatically and must be renewed manually by the member.
6. Semi Annual Memberships are set up as a fixed 6 month membership at Fight Gods Mixed Martial Arts Academy LLC. Membership contracts are NOT set to renew automatically and must be renewed manually by the member.
7. A one time payment in full is required for One Month Memberships at Fight Gods Mixed Martial Arts Academy LLC. Membership contracts are set to renew automatically until cancellation has been requested in writing by the member.
8. Memberships can not be paused or suspended during an Annual and Semi Annual Membership. Members are committed to make monthly payments for the duration of the membership.
9. Membership changes or cancellations must be filed by submitting the necessary document(s) at the academy. All changes or cancellations must be submitted at least thirty (30) days in advance.
10. Failure to meet the cancellation deadlines stated above will result in the member being responsible for any remaining obligations for the duration of their membership or until such time as cancellation is properly entered.
11. Members may prematurely cancel their membership by paying an early termination fee of fifty percent (50%) of the total remaining annual amount or sixty-five percent (65%) of the total remaining semi-annual amount owed.
12. Fight Gods Mixed Martial Arts Academy LLC does not grant credit or issue refunds for missed classes or dues that occur from member’s failure to file changes before applicable deadlines.
13. Member accounts that are more than 5 days past due will be charged a $10.00 late fee unless otherwise stated herein.
14. In the event that a member’s payment is returned, a $25.00 fee will be assessed by Fight Gods Mixed Martial Arts Academy LLC.
15. Unsuccessful scheduled electronic transactions are subject to a $10.00 processing fee.
16. Fight Gods Mixed Martial Arts Academy LLC is not responsible for any bank fees incurred by the member.
17. Fight Gods Mixed Martial Arts Academy LLC has the sole right to modify any payment due date and to resubmit returned or declined items (plus applicable fees) without prior notice.
18. Refunds or credits will only be considered in the case of a billing mistake on the part of Fight Gods Mixed Martial Arts Academy.
19. Members are in full control of their billing. If at any time after the initial membership a member decides to discontinue, the guidelines stated herein must be abided by.
20. Arbitration. If a dispute arises from or relates to this contract or the breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through direct discussions, the parties agree to endeavor first to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Mediation Procedures before resorting to arbitration. The parties further agree that any unresolved controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
21. Severability. The parties stipulate and agree that all clauses and provisions of this Agreement are distinct and severable, and it is their intent that in the event this Agreement is ever held to be invalid or unenforceable (in whole or in part) as to any particular type of claim or charge or as to any particular circumstances, it shall remain fully valid and enforceable as to all other claims, charges, and circumstances.
22. Successors in Interest Bound. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of, may be enforced by, and shall be binding on, the parties and their heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, receivers, corporate affiliates, partnership affiliates, assigns and successors in interest.